WE HELP YOU TO IMPROVE YOUR TEACHING PRACTICE
(AND NAIL ACCREDITATION)
At Edufolios we knew teachers want professional Learning that is ...
You’ll have the opportunity to co-create and make connections between what you’re learning and your goals for your students and school.
Every course includes cheat sheets, handouts and workbooks designed to help you put what you learn into practice as soon as you learn it!
Once signed up, your course is yours for life. We free updates to modules and lessons to keep the learning relevant, connected and just in time!
Every lesson and module is designed to lift you up, to build your confidence and help you celebrate the success you and your students will be having.
So, we created The Evidence Engine just for you.
Professional Development should increase your impact and make a big difference for every one of your students.
The Only thing that matters
is the impact you're Making
When it comes to professional development, the only thing that matters is how what you learn is going to help you improve your impact on your students.
We’ve all been to professional development that doesn’t seem to connect with our classroom or our kids.
I get it, I really do. Because I’ve been there. Doodling in the margins of whatever hand out I’ve been given because “this PD doesn’t really feel like it fits with what I need right now.”
…But, professional development doesn’t have to be that way.
After a decade delivering professional development face to face at schools and in conferences all over Australia. When I plan my training sessions, I remember those doodles i drew in the margins of my own notebooks (and the colleague I’d have to kick under the table to keep awake) and I make sure that what I bring to my sessions does three important things:
- It stays relevant with practical tips that you can use right now in your own practice.
- Shares my passion and enthusiasm. I LOVE what I do and I want you to love it to.
- Serves up information in bite-sized, easy to manage to chunks of knowledge.
Come and join us for some great learning that going to kick start some amazing growth for you (and your students)
Every Professional Development Course on this site is designed to
inspire, empower and engage you
(all so you can increase your impact on your students)
From the Evidence ENgine
Microsoft Teams: The Field Guide
Available all year round, this course is designed to help teachers working with remote learning in Microsoft Teams, this course will give you everything you need to use Microsoft’s online collaboration tools to continue your students’ development and growth.
The Evidence Engine
The Evidence Engine will not only help you understand exactly how to create powerful evidence of impact in an online portfolio, but also how to feel confident of the impact you’re having everyday..
This course only runs twice a year for eight weeks. Click to find out when the next cohort can start.
The Reflective Teacher
Expert insights, interviews and secrets shared from my experience working with thousands of educators, across Australia… all tied together by my mission to help you celebrate your impact and super charge your growth on your way to accreditation.
- #073: 7 Tips for Creating Context Statements for your Evidence. June 30, 2020Context Statements for stories of practice seem long and tricky… Context statements are a staple requirement when creating your teacher portfolio for highly accomplished or lead teach status. HAT can be tricky can’t it! Well, the thing is, there’s a structure you can follow to make things even easier for you. If you’re currently feeling […]
- #72: How do I talk about the 7 AITSL Standards? June 23, 2020I have to create a teacher portfolio about these seven standards… You’re creating your portfolio for university, full registration (or proficiency), to achieve the accolade of Highly Accomplished or Lead teacher, to reflect and grow. In front of you, is a huge document called that Australian Professional Standards for Teachers and you’re feeling a little […]
- #071 – AI, Assessment and it’s Impact on Teaching and Learning June 16, 2020Artificial Intelligence is everywhere. Even in your classroom Seriously, artificial intelligence and machine learning are there… even if you hadn’t realised. In this episode, I want to show you where you’ll find it (And more importantly) we’re going to discuss what you can do with it. If you’re skeptical about it’s ability to help your […]
Helping teachers create evidence of practice
Edufolios’ teachers love learning. They want accreditation and registration to be about their students and how they can help them to grow.
Our ready to go online portfolio has all the tools and support you’ll need to create an amazing teacher portfolio for graduation or accreditation at any career stage.
Edufolios is the perfect place to quadruple your professional development hours. Grab one and start reflecting about all this powerful learning you’re doing with us at the Evidence Engine!